You’ve got your clothes ready, your shoes picked out, your hair washed and smelling good, you’ve even got a small but nice gift for your date. In short, you think you have thought of everything. But imagine having all that and more but struggling to talk, to express your admiration and feelings to your date? Sounds like tough luck, isn’t it? Well here are some great ways in which you can get a dialogue between the both of you started:
1. It’s great we could both make time and meet today! – Show him/her that you appreciate them for making the time to make the date happen
2. You look simply wonderful as always! – People feel special when you notice the efforts they put in to look great for you
3. I’ve been to this place before and enjoyed it, but it is a lot more special to me now! – personalize the place you are meeting so it lingers in both your memories for a longer time.
4. This date is going great but I want the next one to be even more special. Got any suggestions? – Invite your partner to converse and express their feelings too.
5. What’s the most romantic or sensual thing you want to try with me?
6. Looks like we share a few hobbies. What do you think about having some pleasure and fun together the next time we meet? – Use this as an opening to know their interests better
7. The food here is great but these are some of my comfort dishes that I enjoy the most – Remember, food is one of the best and safest topics that most couples enjoy exploring together
8. I hope us spending quality together is as much fun for you as it is for me
9. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
This is just a start; as you know each other better and go on more dates, you will find it easier to start conversations because you will then have common friends, memories, and plans to share.