What do two people attracted to each other do when the fun and games are over? Is that all there is to keep a relationship alive – attraction? Or is it necessary to find a super glue to keep the both of you inseparable?
A working relationship a little of both. While the couple should find things and people which are of common interest to them, they should also work on keeping some of the mystery alive so they don’t kill the romance completely and get into a rut. It is important to set goals together – even if one of them is to spend some time apart of you both are uncomfortable with being in each other’s pockets completely.
Some of the common, helpful ways couple find goals to improve together are:
1. Indulge in common activities that help you both relax. Be it mountain climbing or soaking in a tub together, the activity May differ but find that one things that helps you both unwind without feeling pressurized as a “couple”
2. Respect each other’s need for some space when you both need it. Remember, a little distance does make the heart fonder and keeps the jazz in romance alive
3. Help each other grow by focusing on the positives and being supportive. But don’t overdo it and become a mother hen in the process!
4. Set common financial goals so you both enjoy your relation to the fullest without constant worries. Plan your activities such that you both enjoy the passions of your life and meet your basic needs while contributing enough to the relationship too
5. Make time for each other and go out on dates or shop for grocery together. When you’re done enjoying adrenaline rushes like at a rock concert or going on a hike together, these special, quiet, and even mundane moments can help a lot too
6. Be honest and lay your cards on your table. Don’t hesitate to talk about topics like sex and global warming along with things surrounding your relationship like moving in together.
Growing together for doesn’t make you less of who you are but makes you get the most and best of your partner for yourself.
Leave a Reply